The latest release equips brokers with even more ways to drive retention and differentiate by meeting market demand for year-round HR support.
Milwaukee, Aug. 7, 2017 — Today, Zywave announces major enhancements to HRconnection, including the introduction of a new virtual assistant, robust onboarding and automated HR task management capabilities.
“Agency owners and producers continue to feel pressure to take on a variety of HR-related responsibilities on behalf of their clients,” says Dave O’Brien, Zywave CEO. “The increased demand for this level of service, coupled with emerging threats from direct-to-employer tech vendors, means that providing benefits administration, HR task management and enrollment support is critical to protecting a book of business and driving retention. Our investment in HRconnection is a direct response to market demand, and the enhancements we’ve made enable brokers to position themselves as the HR companion that employers so desperately want, without adding more work to their already full plate.”
Summary of Enhancements
“The new onboarding and task management functionalities in HRconnection are pretty amazing,” says Senior Product Director Michelle Jackson. “Our goal was to create an experience so intuitive for employers and employees, that brokers were excited about rolling it out to their clients and showing it to prospects. We created user-friendly, time-saving features that drive client use and satisfaction. This, in turn, drives retention for our partners.”
The latest round of enhancements include the following:
- New virtual assistant—making the experience intuitive and interactive for users. HRconnection is now equipped with a virtual assistant, Millie, who walks employees through each step of the onboarding process.
- New streamlined onboarding—making the process painless and paperless. New employees complete onboarding tasks online, including Forms W-4 and I-9, personal and family information, new hire paperwork and direct deposit forms.
- New automated task management—making HR workflows effortless and electronic. Employees are prompted to complete tasks online, such as performance reviews, policy acknowledgements and equipment setup—ensuring all employee files are backed up and secure.
- New admin alerts and dashboards—making reporting efficient and accurate. Administrators have line of sight into the status of employee’s assigned tasks and enrollment progress.
Zywave Service and Support with HRconnection
“Time is probably the most precious commodity that a broker has,” says Katie Conley, vice president of Zywave’s service and support teams. “Often, brokers tell us that they have too much to do and too little time to do it. So, we decided to attack that problem head-on for our partners by laying out a robust service package, whereby we simply do a lot of work for our partners with HRconnection. Our team of nearly 85 service and support representatives helps alleviate many of the pains that brokers sometimes feel when implementing new technology. It’s just part of being a Zywave partner—and that is something that other technology companies simply don’t offer.”
Here’s a summary of the services and resources offered to brokers who purchase HRconnection:
- Creation of first HRconnection site build for a client
- Completion of all data uploads
- 1:1 consultant for year-round strategic support
- Personal project manager to keep implementation and training on track
- Monthly client training webinars led by Zywave to keep clients up to speed on the platform
- Ready-made, client-facing marketing materials for the broker to promote his or her HR-related services
In addition to the new onboarding and HR task management enhancements, the HRconnection platform serves as a company-wide communication portal for employers, providing employees with 24/7 self-service online access to company information, policies, resources, and vacation and paid time off tracking.
HRconnection also includes paperless enrollment, with pre-loaded plans and forms, optional mouse e-signature, rule-based elections, plan comparison benefit options and plan decision support.
To find out more about HRconnection, to request a product demonstration or to learn more about Zywave’s full suite of products, visit zywave.com.
Zywave is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions for the insurance industry. The company’s products include web-enabled marketing communications, business intelligence and analytics, client resource portals and agency management tools. More than 3,500 brokerages worldwide—including 93 of the top 100 U.S. insurance firms—use Zywave’s proven solutions to differentiate themselves from the competition, enhance client services, improve efficiencies and achieve organic growth.
Director of Marketing