Failing to track your commissions successfully can severely hurt your agency’s bottom line. With all the other tasks you have on your plate, it’s essential that you have an effective and easy way to track your sales commissions and make sure you get paid for the work that you do.
Take the guesswork out of commission management by leveraging the new Commission Tracking enhancement in BrokerageBuilder.
What does the new Commission Tracking enhancement mean for you?
BrokerageBuilder’s new Commission Tracking enhancement allows you to streamline commission tracking and put more hours back in your day. Now, rather than adjusting the way you receive commission statements to fit your system, BrokerageBuilder flexes to accommodate the way you receive commission statements and helps you process and validate payments more effectively.
Using the new Commission Tracking enhancement, you can now post commissions to the same month, view a comparison between a statement total and the payment entered, and post commissions to inactive accounts. In addition, you can now:
- Apply new filters to view only plans expecting commissions or all plans, including those that receive commissions.
- View all payments, commissions and adjustments in order of expected due date.
- Use import enhancements that will allow for multiple payments per month and streamline the way adjustments are added.
- Leverage commission report updates that provide more support for reporting on adjustments—allowing you greater insight into your commission calculations.
And the best part? You can start using the enhanced Commission Tracking in weeks. While other agency management systems require long implementations that can last months or well over a year, BrokerageBuilder can streamline your agency’s commission management in just a few weeks.
To learn more about how the new Commission Tracking enhancement can eliminate complex commission tracking in BrokerageBuilder, click here.
What else can BrokerageBuilder do?
Unlike other agency management systems, BrokerageBuilder was designed specifically with benefits brokers in mind. BrokerageBuilder can help you expand the number of services you offer clients while simultaneously boosting customer satisfaction.
With BrokerageBuilder, you can:
- Streamline operations and quickly access your data. Create customized workflows that better fit your agency’s needs. With BrokerageBuilder, sales reps and other employees can access all of your agency’s accounts, plans, files, activities, commissions and carrier data from anywhere.
- Easily manage time-intensive renewals. Create carrier-ready, industry-leading requests for proposals (RFPs) in minutes and easily send them to multiple carriers and track their status in the system.
- Simplify proposal generation. Enter carrier quotes from RFPs to easily create customized client proposals that are branded back to your agency—helping save your sales team valuable time.
Want to learn more about BrokerageBuilder?
To learn more about BrokerageBuilder and how it can help your benefits agency, click here.