November is a time of transition, and there’s more to it than just food and football! Your blog can be the source for all things fall, so take a look at some blog topic ideas:
- The November topic that comes to mind first is probably Thanksgiving, and your blog should take full advantage. Food preparation tips, recipes, and guest safety are just a few ways to get your readers in the Thanksgiving spirit.
- And if you’re thinking about Thanksgiving, chances are you’re already thinking about the bounty of deals that is Black Friday! This is a great topic to keep it local because you can do a little research and share the best sales in your area. You can also provide some strategies that outline how to go about getting the deals.
- Another important holiday to be observed: November 11th is Veterans Day, so take some time to put together a blog post about how people can honor the veterans in your community. Whether it’s a wreath-laying ceremony or a breakfast, you should always try to do some good for those who served our country.
- Next month includes National Hunger & Homeless Awareness Week (Nov. 14-22). In 2013, there were about 8 million households that were unable to provide adequate food for their children. The Thanksgiving season often has many food drives, so share some ways to help the cause.
- On a lighter food-related note, November is also Vegan Month! Animal product-free cooking can be a great way to shed some pounds and feel better about overall health. It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but you can share some recipe suggestions on your blog.
- For much of the country, next month is when cold temperatures start to peek their head out, which can be a springboard for blogging ideas. For instance, the importance of bundling up and cold weather-related illnesses to be aware of.
- This is the season of decorative gourds and beautiful cornucopias with fake fruit. If you have someone with a festive flair, share some Thanksgiving decoration tips that will help get your guests in the mood to feast!
- November is Family Literacy Month, and what better excuse is there for a blog post? Share some of the children’s classics your parents read to you or let people know the long-term benefits of reading to your kids every night.
- You may not know it, but November 6 marks something incredibly important: National Nacho Day! Share some of your favorite recipes that people can make at home!
- Finally, November is also Adopt A Senior Pet Month. While kittens and puppies are always in high demand for prospective pet adopters, there are a lot of benefits to adopting a senior pet.
November has a bounty of great blogging topics; which ones is your agency using? Take a minute to leave your ideas in the comments!