With 2009 drawing to a close, it’s a good time to reflect on the past year and what we are thankful for. From all of us at Zywave, we thank you for your partnership. To our newer Partners: thank you for choosing to incorporate Zywave into your agency! We look forward to helping you realize the fullest potential of your new tools. To our long-time Partners: we appreciate and value our continued relationship with you.
“As you look to build on your success with the use of your Zywave® tools, our continued mission is to provide you a superior customer service experience to help you grow, achieve your business objectives and realize a return on your investment,” said Angela Pecoraro, director, Partner Relations. “As always, this is an enterprise-wide effort, and this year’s theme centered on enhancing partner resources.” Here are some 2009 highlights.
- From Partner Service Center (PSC) reps and Communications Writers to Database Analysts and Application Developers, Zywave welcomed many new faces to provide you even better service. We’ve also doubled the size of our writing team to bring increased support for Broker Briefcase® and AgencyFuel™ content.
- We’ve created a Product Management team focused on making sure our products continue to meet your needs in a changing market. You may hear from them soon to participate in interviews, product prototyping or usability testing – all things necessary to focus on direct Partner feedback while also leveraging cutting-edge technology that you have come to expect.
- A new Learning Development team was formed to further enhance our training materials. And the Product Training team focused its efforts on expanded training opportunities, including Web-based virtual classroom training that delivers new skills to you without ever having to leave your desk!
- We also reallocated resources in Partner Services to create a Professional Services team responsible for delivering a best-in-class implementation experience. Partners will reap the benefits of proven best practices in software implementation, all provided by our new Project Management team and the supporting cast of expert Business Consultants, dynamic Product Trainers and knowledgeable Database Analysts.
- Additionally, we launched AgencyFuel™, HRconnection® 5.0, Zywave® ReportCenter 2.0, made client portal upgrades, and met many of you in New Orleans at our annual conference.
Looking back, we accomplished much together this year, and there’s plenty to look forward to in 2010! Expanded Broker Briefcase® content, new training events and enhanced training materials, a new look to PSC tickets, plus some exciting product improvements are in the works!
We wish you a happy holiday season and look forward to continuing our partnership with you in the New Year!
© Copyright 2009 Zywave, Inc.